Well great news!! Matt did it! The hike of a life time. He is now a full time member of the Church. I know that he has always been a member. Just a few weeks ago he was able to put his past of teenage rebellion behind him. It has been hard for him to have years and years away from the Church to jump back into it with an open mind and a sweet spirit. I am so proud of him. Soon we will be in the Temple. The other good news he will be able to bless my boys Rowdy and Brazen. He has came a long way and he has more to do. I just wanted to share because it is cool and good news for me but I hope it give hope to others out there that are going in the same direction. It will be hard but worth it. So stick in there and keep faith hope and understanding. You might need to be the light to guide others. So stay strong and pull the weak up to be strong.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
how exciting! i am so excited for your family and proud of matt. ill have to let billy know!!! hooray!!!!! congrats!! =)
oh my stars!!!!! I just read this...I am so proud of both of you...this is a wonderful step for your family and a wonderful step in good ol' Matt's life...I am thrilled for ya! Love ya Aunt Kayola
ok you said that quickly yesterday but it didnt sink in until later that night...congrats to matt and you, that is awesome!! you guys are great..love my hair, thanks :)
I know you already told me, but congrats! That really is good news and I'm super excited for your family. You deserve the best! :)
That is great! I'm happy for you guys.
Sara that is so incredible. After everything, the pay back is so awesome. Tell Matt congratulations. Tell Tuff that Carter misses him. (Carter just saw his picture.)
Post a Comment