Mona Vie The drink that helps like no other. I was very turn off from this drink 3 mo ago. You have tons of people that say "TRY THIS YOU LOVE IT" "This is for you" "you WILL BE RICH" Wells Matt's boss told Matt about this drink Mona Vie. He told him just try it. Matt called me. I told him he was nuts never will I do it. Matt went a head and tried it. He was going to try it for one month to see if it was for him. I do have to say Matt doesn't snore or the big thing have back pain and knee pain. He has lose some lbs and feels good because one he is sleeping. Well I was like good for you Matt. He sat down with me and told me I should try it because is helps with joints well because its all fruit. He wanted to see with me what will it help. Well all you know I have TMJ in the jaw. Well it clicks and pops and kills alot of time. I had surgery on it years ago but it still pops and can sometime give me migraine. Well for a mo now I have drank it. I sleep better my back and hips from haven baby's are alot better. My jaw well it dosent pop. Now I think the migraines are from the kids..lol..Well now Matt is a distributor for the drink. I am not one to go and talk to people and say the cheese lines or be some kind of car sales person. The Drink helps in other ways. If you want to check it out and read on it or would like to try it We are going to have a party to taste it. Go to www.thegreatproduct.com/acaibeverage or you may come to the party on Thur night in gilbert or wed in Mesa.
7:00 PM-8:00 PM
Open
Custom Home Residence
4632 E Meadowview Dr.
Gilbert, AZ 85298 Gate Code #5555 Please RSVP @ 480-606-2239
If this is for you go or want to try to see it can be for you then go.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
The Product
Posted by
Bulldog Fam
at
11:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
This sounds interesting and Zach was telling me a little about it...good luck with it and I am glad it is making you feel better...
its pretty good stuff too..
Aren't you in Flag? Don't think I'll make it, but I might try.
Post a Comment