Thursday, May 22, 2008

Brazen update


at 2mo he was 15 now 3 mo he is 20..lol

8 comments:

Norris Family said...

Thats a big boy!! Crazy, that goodness you didnt have to give birth to one that size.
Good luck in saleing your house.

Colleen said...

What a cutie batootie! I can't believe how fast he's growning. Hey, I tagged you on my blog,check it out.

Kay said...

It was sure good to see you guys last weekend! How nice that you guys have a blog so we can know what's going on in your life! ☺

William and Marianne said...

what a CUTIE PIE!!! i havent seen him yet! hopefully we will before bill & i move on to montana for the summer!! if not, see ya in the fall =) watch our blog for updates on us in MT! =) hope you sell your house!! we'll keep our ears open for any buyers!

Sara Cotter said...

Hi Sarah
I found your blog off Brittany and Benton's. What a cute baby he is darling.

Sara Cotter

Sassy said...

he is growing so fast...very cute! Would love you home if I could...a girl can dream.

FinlaysonMagic said...

OH I really loved loven on him. He is such a sweet baby. Growing too fast.

The Garrison Family said...

hey girly so long since I've seen you. Hopefully you'll remember me. your kids are adorable and I can't believe you have three, your catching up to me very quickly. check out our blog at: https://www.jakegarrisonfamily.blogspot.com xoxo
Lindsey