Monday, February 25, 2008

Cotter Brazen Riedlinger




Our baby boy came on Feb 21 2008. He was 7 lbs 13 oz and 20 inch long. a big sweet heart love to cuddle. Tuff loves him but Rowdy wants to give him to a new home.
Now are names have a Story. Marriage is "Tuff" and haven Kids are "Rowdy" to make it though you have to be "Brazen".

11 comments:

Nikki said...

He's so cute, congrats to you and Matt.

Anonymous said...

You have to be Brazen, or do the kids make you Brazen? He is so sweet. I wish I could of spent more time with you all.
Hugs and Kisses.
Krista

Amanda said...

So cute! Congrats! Where did the name Cotter come from?

Hope to see you all soon!

Marlow Family said...

He is so cute, I almost want another one. But I will settle for loving on Brazen.

Rhiannon said...

Congrats Sarah, He looks adorable.

Sassy said...

HE IS BEAUTEOUS!!!! So handsome! Congratulations! So you'll call him Brazen or Cotter? Welcome to this crazy ol' world little sugar, hugs and kisses, Aunt Kayola

Bert and Benton said...

What a little cutie pie!! I can't wait to meet him! Good name choice too. Congrats!! Hope you're recouperating well.

William and Marianne said...

CUTE! ill tell ya.. if our last name wasnt cotter .. :) id name my son that! he is sweet!! cannot WAIT to meet him :)
lv, bill & mar

Colleen said...

This time I'm the favorite aunt! :)

stephanie said...

he is sooo handsome, he looks like the rest of them, very cute!!

Jenna said...

Skinny, I found you on Rhi's blog. Send me your email and I will add you onto mine....my email is jennalines@gmail.com. Congrats on the baby, I didn't think you were due yet. I can't believe you had three boys too. Just wait they get rowdier and louder as they get older......but still fun. I need to come see you and the boys.......call me!