Friday, February 8, 2008

Here are the puppies

This Bandit. She got this name from her eye patches. She looks like the cookie bandit. This will be a hard litter to pick the top ones.

This is Cow Girl. She really looks like a cow. She eats like a pig. So she is my cow girl. When Larry went into labor she had her first out side in the grass. It was late at night and I had a funny feeling she had had another pup other then the one in the pool. I went looking and found the cow in the grass. Cleand her up and put her with Larry. She is a strong and sweet girl.

This is the Out Law. Yeah another Monster Truck. Tuff and Rowdy have so many trucks. I told them to pick out a truck to name the puppies. I think they did a good job. lol

This big guy is Monster Mutt. Yeah it was named after a Monster turck. He is the biggest male.


This is Tuff boy he named him The "Holy Ghost". The name came from me talking to my fam about the about the burned puppie, That and in church they are talking about the still small voice "The Holy Ghost". Because it is all white he thinks thats what a ghost is like. This is the puppie that was all green at first. I call him the Hulk

This is my big boy Bernie. The name came from his mom. Well what happen was Larry the mom hates to be locked up so she busted out of a puppy gate, and tipped over the heat lamp. The lamp fell into the kiddie pool and started to burn the pool. It was a good thing she tipped over her water as well or I would of had a big mess, will no house. Well this little guy was over by the lamp and burned his paws tummy and mouth. Not bad but it could of been. He is doing great.

10 comments:

Marlow Family said...

Hi aunt sara and uncle mat I like your blog.It is sweet!!!!!!!

stephanie said...

the puppies are adorable ...how are you feeling?? glad your house didnt burn down :)

Sassy said...

OH MY STARS! Outlaw and Monster Mutt remind me of Hakko, they could be his...
They are ADORABLE!!!
I'm really glad that things and especially that sweet little puppy didn't burn too bad.
CONGRATS!!!!

William and Marianne said...

Cute Puppies!!!!

Nikki said...

They are soo cute, I want one, although I only love when they are small. Part of me really loves Hakko, but I have a hard time with the slobber on me. Adam is a dog lover, so I know I will have to get one someday. Love your names too, too cute.

Bulldog Fam said...

Holy Ghost is mine! I could use a little inspiration. :)

stephanie said...

ok so i know i probably shouldnt even ask, but i have got to figure something out with my hair or it is getting shaved off:) you are about ready to pop and probably dont want anything to do with hair, but if you are able(or not) let me know, thanks...you are awesome!!

stephanie said...

ok so just ignore the message above, scott just told me you are at the hospital and your water broke today..ok that is way more important than my hair, please take care of yourself and baby, let me know what i can do to help you out!!!

stephanie said...

ok so i think that i must like to start out my comments with "ok so" lol i didnt even realize,i am such an idiot!! and i know you probably wont even me reading these for a long time because you will have many other things to be doing ☺

Sassy said...

CONGRATULATIONS! On your new baby Miss Sara!! Hope you are doing good! What did you name him and what did he weigh? Congrats to you and Matt♥ Hugs, Aunt Kayola