Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tuff Rowdy and Brazen


The three boys first picture together.

7 comments:

William and Marianne said...

what handsome boys!! :)

Colleen said...

Heartbreakers.

FinlaysonMagic said...

Your 3 sons! They are going to be so much fun to watch grow up! I love talking with Tuff on the phone. And I loved the time I was able to spend with them.
Hugs and Kisses!

stephanie said...

hey send us your email, so i can add you to my blog,i went private..oh and btw no worries about my hair,my friend did it because i knew you would be out of commission for a little while, and i know you would have done it but i would have been feeling so bad to make you do my hair..you definately dont need to be worrying about anyone else but YOU and those cute little boys (3 boys, yikes!) oh and also matt ☺

Sassy said...

Well there are three good looking little lads. This is a new beginning!!!! Take it from somebody with three boys, your life is about to NEVER BE THE SAME!!! And.......I wouldn't change a minute of it!!!! Just make sure all hands and feet are inside....you're on the ride of your life!!! Soooooo Hang on!

Amy said...

Sara??? Hey, I found your blog via Lindsey Hall's...this is Amy (Owens). How the heck are ya??? Your kids are beautiful. I'm still in shock that everyone I know has 3-4 kids nowadays. Wow. Its good to read your blog, I feel like I've sat and chatted with you for an hour, hee hee.

Shelbi Whittaker said...

Hey Sara Im glad I found your blog!! your boys are so cute!! congrats on the new one!!!!