Friday, December 12, 2008

Temple


My family is going to the Temple to be together forever Dec 27Th at 12:00. I want to let everyone know so if you see this post share it with others so everyone knows. I don't want to miss anyone. If you want more info email me aztuff@msn.com thanks

8 comments:

Rhiannon said...

That is great Skinny. What a great day it is going to be for your family. I wish I could be there but I will be there in spirit

William and Marianne said...

SO AWESOME! we are in montana til january! =( wish we could be there!!! i will make sure the cotters know!!!! CONGRATS you guys!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!

Taina said...

Congratulations!! I am really happy for you guys! :)

Sassy said...

THat is the very best Christmas present ever!!!!! Congratulations!!! I am so thrilled for you ALL!

The Wilsons said...

congrats that is so exiting. what a great way to start the new year !!!!!. keep us posted

Katy said...

Congrats Sara

Nikki said...

That is very exciting, I am happy for you guys.

Mac and Kelly said...

Sara! This is Kelly Yates. Landon found me on facebook and gave me the link to his blog, and I came across yours. I just wanted to say hi. It looks like you have your hands full with 3 boys! Wow, it is good to see you!