Friday, August 22, 2008

The time when you and I...........play the game its fun

OK I saw this on Stephs and want to play along.

as a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and i had together or my hubby. It doesn't matter if you knew Matt or I a Little or a lot.

Then re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave memory about you. If you leave a post to me I assume you are playing the game and I will post on yours. People that know me in high school keep it clean my fam reads this..lol

5 comments:

stephanie said...

i totally had to laugh at the comment you left...that was so funny that your dad even said that.."a man of few words" those skinner boys :)

ok memory...how bout when you bribed me to cut my hair :) and i love it, thank you !!!!

good luck with the puppies!!!

Six Skinners said...

Here's our memory of you:

Mom: Sara it's time for church.

Sarah: SHUT UP!

Mom: Sarah....I'm not gonna fight with you.

Sarah: GET OUT OF MY ROOM!

That day was priceless. Cracked me up.

Sassy said...

I remember how you took to Brody when he was little...he loved you to pieces...and you loved him back...and then you were the "goofy" bunny mascot at MHS...crazy kid!!! And the night when you lived by us and you lost your sweet baby...my ♥ broke for you...love you sugar!!!! Oh! I remember what a chubola baby you were when you were born...WOWIE!!!!

The Garrison Family said...

I have to many good ones. First when you some how moved in with us in CALI! Way to much happen there to put on here, but a few of my favorite are, the dance video we made and you bent just right to rip your pants and you held yourself walking out of the video. (I am laughing just thinking about it.) The cruel phone call after the accident. When you peed on my bed laughing so hard. Or riding around in Justin's Explorer bumping to "BIG PIMPIN SPREADING THE CHEESE" then quickly turning off to some road to go off roading. Ahhh they are all so good.
Love ya, TOOTS!

Rhiannon said...

Hanging out with you was always adventure. Whoopers, hanging with Ruiz, Mateo, Jenna and Garrett. Good times!