Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Salon on ValVista Southern

Just to let everyone know I am in a Salon on Val Vista and Southern.(Friends in Style) I do hair cuts, color, style, perms, Wedding up do's, waxing, and if anyone will let me practice and I do mean practice I will do nails. (not at the salon yet because I need practice) I work Monday and Wednesdays. I can work Tue nights by appointments only. Just call me I always have a deals. I need to build up my clientele so referrals are great. Thanks So much!!!

2 comments:

stephanie said...

ok i can't believe your son..he is soooo fast.. my boys loved watching that...they want to go to your house and play with your fun TOYS! hey i am needing your expertise..my hair is getting pretty sad lookin, let me know when you are avail

stephanie said...

let me know your sched..mine is always crazy, so just let me know when you get a chance :)