I WANT TO GO TO THE SNOW...HOW FUN!! BUT I DONT KNOW IF I COULD LIVE THERE, FUN TO VISIT! SO PLEASE HURRY AND MOVE THERE SO WE COULD HAVE A PLACE TO STAY..LOL !
hi sara! it's jenny richins (brewer) here. i can't remember which name you know me by in beauty school...hahaha. it was a nice surprise seeing you last time at the color store. i think you told me that you live in QC, we do too. well we went private with our family blog but if you'd like to be invited and see it, please send me an email at: jenrichins@yahoo.com talk to you later. jenny
5 comments:
Looks feezing!!! But beautiful.
I WANT TO GO TO THE SNOW...HOW FUN!! BUT I DONT KNOW IF I COULD LIVE THERE, FUN TO VISIT! SO PLEASE HURRY AND MOVE THERE SO WE COULD HAVE A PLACE TO STAY..LOL !
So when are we going up to visit Matt and play in the snow???
hi sara! it's jenny richins (brewer) here. i can't remember which name you know me by in beauty school...hahaha. it was a nice surprise seeing you last time at the color store. i think you told me that you live in QC, we do too. well we went private with our family blog but if you'd like to be invited and see it, please send me an email at: jenrichins@yahoo.com talk to you later. jenny
I created a new blog, check it out:
http://bealoserin2008.blogspot.com
Post a Comment